Terms and Conditions* (last updated 01/09/2017)
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. BY USING AND ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU INDICATE AND CONFIRM YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE TO COMPY WITH THIS TERMS AND CONDITUIONS BY USING AND ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Welcome to UAEstudy!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of UAEstudy‘s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use UAEstudy‘s website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- “The Website”, “Website”, “web-site”, “service”, “www.UAEstudy.com,” “UAEstudy.com” or “UAEstudy”refers to www.UAEstudy.com
- “Client”, “User”, “Users”, “You” and “Your” refers to you – meaning any person who visits and/or uses this website in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to persons browsing the Website and its content, posting advertisements, reviews and/or comments or any content or responding to any advertisements or content on the website, visits and/or logs on this website.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company – meaning www.UAEstudy.comwebsite, company, UAEstudy staff, UAEstudy owners and legal representatives
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You may view pages in the website and print out a copy of its contents only for personal and non-commercial purposes. User should not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, adapt or alter any material contained on UAEstudy.com website without the express written permission of UAEstudy owner. These terms and conditions of use can be changed at any time and by accessing UAEstudy.com you agree that it is your responsibility to check the most recent and updated version of Terms and Conditions for UAEstudy,con and you agree to be bound by and comply with the most current version of the Terms and Conditions of use.
All materials and copy offered for publication in UAEstudy by user must be legal, truthful and compliant with the most recent Terms and Conditions of UAEstudy. British ads must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority and the requirements of current legislation in Seychelles, Commonwealth territories, the United States of America, Canada and Australia. The reviews, comments and adverts are accepted for publication or not at absolute and sole discretion of UAEstudy’ team and owners. At any time when needed and necessary any review, comment, advert and advert copy may be edited and classified at UAEstudy’ discretion in order to comply with such requirements.
UAEstudy is a platform where users can get information about educational services in UAE. All information that can be found on UAEstudy is for information purposes only. Users may be able to perform payment and other transactions through UAEstudy, using third-party vendors and service providers, in any case UAEstudy is not in any way involved in such transactions. Therefore UAEstudy is not a party to such transactions. UAEstudy has no control whatsoever over any element of such transactions, and, as far as the law allows, has no liability towards any party in connection with such transactions. UAEstudy also has no responsibility and liability for any damages and losses which occur in the process or as a result of such transactions. Users use the service of UAEstudy at their own sole risk and responsibility.
UAEstudy is not responsible for any materials made available on the website or via service, including but not limited to any articles, postings, reviews, advertisements, comments, offerings, user postings, images, photographs, videos, sound clips, directory information, listings/information, any messages between any users, including without limitation, e-mails, chats and/or other means of electronic communication (“Content”), whether accessed or exchanged through UAEstudy or other third party websites (“Third Party Websites”).
By using UAEstudy you confirm that
- you are aware and that you accept the fact that you may be exposed to content which is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable;
- you are responsible to evaluate and bear all risks that are associated with usage of any content on UAEstudy;
- you are aware that you should not rely on any content on UAEstudy and UAEstudy under no circumstances and under no conditions will be liable in any way for the content on UAEstudy and for any losses and/or damages of any kind and nature appeared and incurred as a result of browsing, using and/or reading of any content on UAEstudy listed, e-mailed or otherwise available on/via UAEstudy;
- you are aware that UAEstudy and its content available through UAEstudy can contain links to third party websites which are partially related or completely unrelated to UAEstudy. By using those links you confirm that you are aware that those websites have their own Terms and Conditions which are not related to UAEstudy;
- you are aware that UAEstudy has no responsibility and makes no guarantee with regards to accuracy and authenticity of the information provided in any such Third party websites. By using the links to those Third party website you are doing it at your own risk and UAEstudy is not liable in any way for your link to such other websites including but not limited to any damages, losses and consequences of any nature due to linking;
- you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from UAEstudy, along with any consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it;
- you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via UAEstudy and UAEstudy is not liable for any of that actions of yours including but not limited to any damages, losses and consequences of any nature due to that actions of yours;
- In connection with any Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from UAEstudy by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and undertake that:
- while your Content is available on UAEstudy, you own or have and shall continue to have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on UAEstudy (including but not limited to all necessary patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorize UAEstudy to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by UAEstudy and most recent version of UAEstudy Terms and Conditions;
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person or business to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms.
UAEstudy has the right and sole and absolute discretion, but not obliged, to pre-screen, edit, monitor, approve, decline, delete and move any content that is or may be available on UAEstudy. These actions by UAEstudy can be done including but not limited to cases of violation of the most recent version of Terms and Conditions if such violation is brought to knowledge of us.
You will retain your ownership rights in full for your Content. But by submitting any Content on UAEstudy, you grant to UAEstudy irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license and rights to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with UAEstudy (and its successors’) business, including, without limitation, for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of UAEstudy and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by UAEstudy in order to host and display your Content.
By submitting any Content on UAEstudy, you grant any user of UAEstudy non-exclusive license to access your Content for non-commercial or commercial use.
By posting any Content on UAEstudy, you confirm and agree that you grant perpetual and non-revocable rights to UAEstudy to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of Content on UAEstudy by any party for any purpose which contravenes these Terms and Conditions and to enforce, on your behalf all rights you may have in the Content against any infringement by a third party.
UAEstudy does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed in Content, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content.
UAEstudy does not allow any activities which violate copyright and intellectual property rights on the Website. Therefore UAEstudy may at its own and sole discretion remove any Content which violates and/or may be considered as to be infringing.
UAEstudy reserves the right to remove any Content without any prior notice and terminate any user’s access to the Website, if there will be violation or potentially violating actions found from the user.
UAEstudy, at its own and sole discretion, reserves full rights to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, UAEstudy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on UAEstudy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from http://www.UAEstudy.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish any material from http://www.UAEstudy.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license any material from http://www.UAEstudy.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any material from http://www.UAEstudy.com
- Redistribute any material or content from http://www.UAEstudy.com
- Download any material contained on the UAEstudy
- Redistribute any material contained on the UAEstudy
- Adapt or alter any material contained on the UAEstudy
unless you have written permission of UAEstudy owner for the above actions.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. UAEstudy does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of UAEstudy, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws UAEstudy shall not be liable for Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
UAEstudy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant UAEstudy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Bosez; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of UAEstudy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Russia.
These terms are governed by Russian law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by Russian law. You and we both agree that the courts of Russia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment. If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
By accessisng UAEstudy you confirm that you understood and agree with above.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law UAEstudy and its suppliers, and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
UAEstudy has no relation and no liability whatsoever without limitation for any payments and damages related to Users with any other parties including other Users of UAEstudy.
UAEstudy serves as purely informational web-site, we do not sell any goods and services, except for UAEstudy Featured Ads and UAEstudy Subscriptions.
By fees and charges we mean fees and charges related only to UAEstudy Featured Ads and UAEstudy Subscriptions.
All fees and charges are quoted and will be processed in USD. If you are making payment in any other currency then you still will be charged in USD by your bank and you agree to pay all relevant fees and charges related to that conversion and transaction. The exchange rate used is subject to change and you confirm and agree to take all risks related to conversion of the currency in which you are making payment into USD. UAEstudy has no liability for the conversion rates and related bank fees and does not accept any liability for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the payments and conversion of currencies, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
UAEstudy uses automated payment processing system for payment processing. Therefore UAEstudy only accepts PayPal payments at this point of time. All Users are required to maintain valid payment information on file for the processing of any applicable service fees. At its sole discretion, UAEstudy may use credit card issuer-approved services, such as VISA Account Updater and MasterCard Automatic Billing Updater, to acquire updated payment information for the purpose of processing outstanding payments that are on your account.
UAEstudy have a right to take any reasonable action to validate your payment and registration information, and collect all payments due. You agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from any efforts to collect any past due amounts from you, to the extent allowed by law. All fees and charges are due at the time of order or on the day of renewal. All fees and charges must be paid in full.
Billing inquiries and disputes should be brought to UAEstudy attention within 3 (three) calendar days of the invoice date. Failure to do so will be deemed to be an admission that the invoice and charges are accurate.
If any chargeback or charge dispute notices are received for your account, services provided to you may be immediately suspended pending investigation, and you will be subject to chargeback service charges. UAEstudy reserves the right to put your account into on-hold status and temporarily terminate service until the chargeback or dispute issue has been resolved.
UAEstudy reserves the right to modify service fees and charges at ay time, effective upon posting on the UAEstudy.com.
No refunds will be accepted once the payment is done by User. You accept and agree that it is your responsibility as a User when purchasing UAEstudy services to evaluate it. Once purchase is made, its non-refundable and non-transferable.
Any disputes should be communicated by Users within 48 hours from transaction time via email to UAEstudy which can be found in the Contact section on UAEstudy.com. Failing to do so mean that UAEstudy team will not consider such requests. Any dispute raised within 48 hours from transaction time will be investigated by UAEstudy team and you will get a decision within 60 days from the time of request coming to UAEstudy email.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The funds received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the services you wish to purchase.
You confirm and agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content in UAEstudy:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- b) that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct including but not limited to
(i) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or
(ii) bestiality, or
(iii) masturbation, or
(iv) sadistic or masochistic abuse, or
(v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that is any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability
- that impersonates any person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in “services”;
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or in more than one metropolitan area;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to UAEstudy computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or UAEstudy.com; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on UAEstudy without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals, unless otherwise approved in writing by UAEstudy; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program (“flagging tool”) that enables the use of UAEstudy “flagging system” or other community moderation systems without each flag being manually entered by the person that initiates the flag (an “automated flagging device”), or use the flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, or to remove posts without a good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms.
Many laws, regulations and policies, in a variety of jurisdictions, regulate the goods and services that may be bought and sold. For your convenience, we have prepared a list of some of the types of prohibited and restricted items, the advertisement for sale of which is not permitted on UAEstudy.com.
UAEstudy.com users remain responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale, payment or exchange, that may apply to transactions in which they participate. We encourage you to research the applicable laws and regulations that may apply to your transaction.
* credits and thanks for help to compile these terms and conditions are going to – contractology.com, classifiedads.com, wemakewebsites.com, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gTcfSSbpKImgY3m8urpLE9YqgAt_yp-3z_emGowliLI/edit